CLEAT understands that many agencies have limited training opportunities, yet officers are still required to meet the in-service training requirements mandated by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE). In order to better serve our members’ training needs, CLEAT is proud to partner with PoliceOne Academy to provide current and professional online training. PoliceOne Academy training is eligible for TCOLE approved credit.
We have a block of subscriptions to PoliceOne Academy and we are excited to offer this service to our members without charge.
To request access to PoliceOne training, members will need to log into their CLEAT member account via the “My CLEAT” Member Portal. Upon logging in, you will need to go to the “PoliceOne” tab and change PoliceOne status from “No” to “Yes”.
Once you have done this, we will set up your account and PoliceOne will send you an e-mail to access the Academy. Do not register directly with PoliceOne. Your log on or access information for your CLEAT Member Portal account and your PoliceOne Academy account will be different.
If we do not have a valid e-mail address on file for you, we will need that to activate your member profile. If you have any problems with logging in, click the “Contact Us” form to update your information and request a user account.
Because we don’t have enough subscriptions for every member, we have adopted these guidelines for access and continued use:
1) Since the primary goal is to provide training to members with limited access to training, we reserve the right to grant access on case by case basis.
2) If we provide a member access to this service and the member fails to use the service for 60 days, then that subscription may be given to another member.
The PoliceOne Academy offers many required TCOLE courses, including:
- Bloodborne Pathogens – 57007 (2 hours)
- Hazardous Materials Investigations – 3806 (2 hours)
- Human Trafficking – 3270 (4 hours)
- Racial Profiling Update – 3258 (1 hour)
- State & Federal Law Update – 3184 (3 hours)
- Child Safety Check Alert List – 4068 (1 hour)
If you have any other questions, e-mail CLEAT Training Coordinator, Chris Jones at email@example.com.