caret-white ic-badge ic-error ic-fb ic-ig ic-nonemergency ic-pin ic-texas ic-time ic-training ic-yt

We can’t wait for you to be covered by the best law enforcement union in Texas. In the meantime, here are a few frequently asked questions answered: 

It’s easy! Just click on the Join tab at the top of the page or call one of our Membership Specialists at 512.495.9111

To access CLEAT Member Discounts like Expert Voice, Ford, Hotel and Mortgage rates… Please sign into the CLEAT Member Portal.

All honorably retired Texas Peace Officers, regardless of prior CLEAT membership

No. Our licenses and benefits are not available outside the State of Texas.

No. If you are employed at any capacity by a department that refers to your position as a peace officer, and requires that you hold TCOLE credentials, you will need full CLEAT membership.

In many cases, yes. Providing that those civilians retired from a law enforcement agency and were required to hold a TCOLE license, they are eligible for CRA. This would include but not be limited to dispatchers and detention officers.

Join Now – Become a CLEAT member today!

Sign Up
Preferred Providers