The CLEAT Retiree Association is available to all honorably retired Texas Peace Officers, jailers and honorably retired civilian law enforcement employees who held a TCOLE license while working. For just $14.50 a month or a discounted rate of $150 for annual dues payments, retired members will be provided with the same protections as that of active peace officers.
*** CLEAT Retiree Association spouses holding a CHL are now eligible for legal coverage. Contact CLEAT Membership for more information.
*** Starting December 1st, 2016 CRA members will be eligible to participate in Teladoc at a deep discounted rate - $10/ month with no consultation fees covers everyone at the same address. Quality care from a licensed doctor by phone, web or mobile app. Avoid co-pays and out of pocket expenses by using Teladoc: Enroll Here!
Provided by Core Benefits / subject to membership verification
- Legal Consultation and Legal Coverage
- Eligibility in the CLEAT Retiree Dental/Vision Plan
- Legislative representation in the Capitol/protecting your pension and retirement benefits
- Free preparation, execution and probate of wills for member and spouse by CLEAT Attorneys. Click here for worksheet.
- *** There are two options for completing the Will Information Worksheet:
1) You may click on the pdf above fill out the form online, save to your computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) You may simply print out a paper copy and follow the instructions for filling it out and mailing it to Carol Whitfield. (See Below)
Make sure to save it as a document on your computer, then email it to Carol.Whitfield@CLEAT.org, or print the form and mail it to:
CLEAT Fort Worth
2501 Parkview Drive, Suite 605
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- $1,000 life insurance benefit
- Alexander Financial Management, advisors; offering honest, intelligent financial advice to retired police officers and their families; from a former officer and CLEAT member
- Scholarship opportunities for dependents of peace officers
- Subscription to the Texas Police Star newsletter
- Customized CLEAT Retired decals
- Benefit Comparison
$500 Ford Discount through NAPO, the National Association of Police Organizations Members go to the below link through NAPO and log in with the following credentials: Username: 516CLEA and Password: TX00005A.
- You will be prompted to fill out an online form with identifying information and what kind of vehicle you are purchasing.
- NAPO contacts the CLEAT membership division to confirm membership.
- When CLEAT confirms, NAPO then sends an electronic certificate to the member by email. The member presents the certificate to the dealership to receive the $500 discount.
Click here to complete the form for the $500 Ford discount.
How to Join
To join online, click here.
- Enrollment Form
- To request a paper version of the enrollment form, call CLEAT Headquarters at
Frequently Asked Questions
CLEAT Retiree Association Officers
Mike Giarraputo – President
Retired Mesquite Police Department
Pete Elizalde – Secretary
Retired San Antonio Police Department
For questions, call CLEAT Membership, 512-495-9111