The CLEAT Retiree Association is available to all honorably retired Texas Peace Officers, jailers and honorably retired civilian law enforcement employees who held a TCOLE license while working. For just $14.50 a month or a discounted rate of $150 for annual dues payments, retired members will be provided with the same protections as that of active peace officers.
*** Starting December 1st, 2016 CRA members will be eligible to participate in Teladoc at a deep discounted rate - $8.95 / month with no consultation fees covers everyone at the same address. Quality care from a licensed doctor by phone, web or mobile app. Avoid co-pays and out of pocket expenses by using Teladoc: Enroll Here!
Provided by Core Benefits / subject to membership verification
- Legal Consultation and Legal Coverage
- Eligibility in the CLEAT Retiree Dental/Vision Plan
- Legislative representation in the Capitol/protecting your pension and retirement benefits
- Free preparation, execution and probate of wills for member and spouse by CLEAT Attorneys. Click here for worksheet.
- *** Will Information WorksheetThere are three options for completing the Will Information Worksheet:
1) You may log in to your CLEAT account and fill out the form online.
2) You may simply print out a paper copy and follow the instructions for filling it out and mailing it to CLEAT Headquarters.
3) You may fill out the PDF form electronically by clicking here. Open the form with Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader for PC. Make sure your internet browser is updated for best performance (works best with Google Chrome). After filling out the form electronically, you can then:
Make sure to save it as a document on your computer, then email it to [email protected], or print the form and mail it to:
CLEAT Headquarters at 400 West 14th Street, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78701.
- $1,000 life insurance benefit
- Alexander Financial Management, advisors; offering honest, intelligent financial advice to retired police officers and their families; from a former officer and CLEAT member
- Scholarship opportunities for dependents of peace officers
- Subscription to the Texas Police Star newsletter
- Customized CLEAT Retired decals
- Benefit Comparison
$500 Ford Discount through NAPO, the National Association of Police Organizations Members go to the below link through NAPO and log in with the following credentials: Username: 516CLEA and Password: TX00005A.
- You will be prompted to fill out an online form with identifying information and what kind of vehicle you are purchasing.
- NAPO contacts the CLEAT membership division to confirm membership.
- When CLEAT confirms, NAPO then sends an electronic certificate to the member by email. The member presents the certificate to the dealership to receive the $500 discount.
Click here to complete the form for the $500 Ford discount.
La Quinta Inn room discounts (Use Promo Code: POMF)
How to Join
To join online, click here.
- Enrollment Form
- To request a paper version of the enrollment form, call CLEAT Headquarters at
Frequently Asked Questions
CLEAT Retiree Association Officers
Mike Giarraputo – President
Retired Mesquite Police Department
Pete Elizalde – Secretary
Retired San Antonio Police Department
Randy Malone – CRA Recruitment Coordinator
Retired Austin Police Department
For questions, call CLEAT Membership, 512-495-9111